Consultant – Senior consultant (M / F)
Reference : XXXXXX
Within our teams, you will support the leading players in the Information Systems Departments in the changes accompanying their digital transformation on strategic, technical, economic and organizational aspects.
Your mission will include:
- Implementation of new practices (DevOps, Agile, etc.) linked to the latest technologies (Cloud Computing, XaaS, WOA / API, hyperconverged architectures, etc.)
- Implementation of new operational models for CIOs,
- Choice of technological platforms, tools and new management methods,
- Global governance of IS and Infrastructure,
- Support for the digitalization of CIOs customers,
- The management of projects linked to these transformations.
- General or digital engineering school graduate, you benefit from demonstrated experience in a management consulting firm, and you have a solid technological background.
- You master the offers of the leading providers in terms of Cloud services,
- You know the market’s technological trends (big data, IoT, infrastructures, PaaS, …)
- You have experience in structuring an IS&T business case
- You are comfortable with the methodological tools related to the implementation of DevOps, Agile and Cloud programs and technical architecture issues,
- You have experience in project management or technology program management
- Comfortable in human relations and results-oriented, you are dynamic, curious and show an excellent team spirit.
- You are also recognized for your great qualities of rigor and pragmatism.
- Versatile, you have a good knowledge of information systems transformation projects.
- You have a very good level of English.
UFO2 is an independent consulting firm specializing in business and digital transformation. Our expertise range from operational strategy, information systems, business and human capital, banking to data optimization. You will join a fast-growing human-centered independent firm working with large accounts in Luxembourg and internationally. Collective intelligence is at the heart of our organization’s DNA.
Position & Skills
Consultant - Senior Consultant
Implementation of New practices
DevOps, Agile, Cloud programs
Knowledge of the latest technologies
Cloud Computing, XaaS, WOA / API, hyperconverged architectures
Knowledge of the market's technological trends
Big Data, IoT, infrastructures, PaaS