IT for IT
Consultant (M / F)
IT for IT
Reference : XXXXXX
Within our teams, you support the leading players in the Information Systems Departments in the industrialization of its processes using market tools.
- You will be the key interlocutor in the identification and management of the industrialization needs of the IT department, and you will intervene in the various phases of their implementation:
- Diagnosis of processes and tools in place
- Collecting the evolving needs of IT for IT tools and analyzing the impacts on existing processes
- Recommendation of tools for all IT department processes (ex: Project management, Test factory, Helpdesk, etc.)
- Construction of the associated business case
- Management of solution providers
- Management of implementation projects and change management
- M / F Engineering or business school graduate
- You benefit from confirmed experience within a management consulting firm, ideally on implementing IT for IT tools.
- You have a good knowledge of IT department processes and tools
- You control the offers of the leading suppliers of IT for IT solutions
- You know the technological trends of the market (Robotics, Chatbot, …)
- You have project management experience as a Product Owner in Agile method.
- Comfortable in human relations and results-oriented
- You are dynamic, curious and show an excellent team spirit. You are also recognized for your great qualities of rigor and pragmatism.
- Versatile, you have a good knowledge of information systems transformation projects.
- You have an excellent level of English.
UFO2 is an independent consulting firm specializing in business and digital transformation. Our expertise range from operational strategy, information systems, business and human capital, banking to data optimization. You will join a fast-growing human-centered independent firm working with large accounts in Luxembourg and internationally. Collective intelligence is at the heart of our organization’s DNA.
Position & Skills
IT department Processes
IT Project management, Test factory, Helpdesk