Reference : XXXXXX
Within our teams, you will support the leading players in the Information Systems Departments in IT processes’ operational and financial efficiency (Studies, Production, Sourcing). As such, UFO2 is looking for a manager able to identify and analyze dysfunctions, optimize processes to gain quality and cycle time, and implement a culture of Lean performance measurement IT.
Your mission will include:
- The implementation of the « Voice of the customer » culture within the IT department teams
- Anchoring the culture of performance through the management of new indicators, the deployment of the principles of continuous improvement, the creation of value at the service of the Business Units
- Process analysis and deployment of new Lean practices (VSM, VSD)
- Coaching IT managers in Lean approaches and its large-scale deployment within IT teams.
- M / F, Engineering or business school Graduate, you benefit from confirmed experience within a management consulting firm in Lean IT practices.
- You speak French and English fluently.
- You have a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean 6 Sigma certification.
- You are problem solver oriented and at ease with quantitative analyzes
- You know how to federate groups of different expertise around an innovative vision of IT professions.
- You have demonstrated an ability to step back in the face of complex organizational issues.
- You are passionate about leading change and supporting Lean practices.
- Comfortable in human relations and results-oriented
- You are dynamic, curious and demonstrate an excellent team spirit.
- You are also recognized for your great qualities of rigor and pragmatism.
- Versatile, you have a good knowledge of information systems transformation projects.
UFO2 is an independent consulting firm specializing in business and digital transformation. Our expertise range from operational strategy, information systems, business and human capital, banking to data optimization. You will join a fast-growing human-centered independent firm working with large accounts in Luxembourg and internationally. Collective intelligence is at the heart of our organization’s DNA.
Position & Skills
Lean IT performance measurement & Lean Practices