Reference : XXXXXX
Within our teams, you support the leading business players or the Information Systems Departments of our clients in all of their transformations: from strategic thinking to the implementation of operational solutions.
Your mission will include:
- The definition of the operational strategy and the Target Operating Model (distribution models, CRM, means of payment, KYC, customer journey & experience)
- The reorganization and optimization of Front-to-Back business processes
- The management of complex transformation programs (digital, Robotic Process Automation, distribution and production functions, operations, etc.),
- Support for change,
- Project Management Assistance missions on the various businesses of Retail Banking
- You will be required to lead projects using recognized methodologies (Lean management, Agile, PMI, PMBoK or Prince2) and best practice repositories such as CMMI, etc.
- M / F, higher education (business and engineering schools), you benefit from firsthand experience in a management or strategy consulting firm, if possible in Retail Banking.
- Comfortable in human relations and results-oriented, you are dynamic, curious and demonstrate an excellent team spirit.
- You are also recognized for your outstanding qualities of rigor and pragmatism.
- Versatile, you can manage business transformation projects and information systems, from strategy definition to support for implementation.
- You have a good level of English.
You are looking for a structure on a human scale where you will take an active part in the firm’s development (new offers, commercial activities, networking, etc.). We invite you to join a firm where dynamism, team spirit and initiative-taking are highly valued.
UFO2 is an independent consulting firm specializing in business and digital transformation. Our expertise range from operational strategy, information systems, business and human capital, banking to data optimization. You will join a fast-growing human-centered independent firm working with large accounts in Luxembourg and internationally. Collective intelligence is at the heart of our organization’s DNA.
Position & Skills
Operational Strategy & Target Operating Model
Distribution Models, CRM, Means of Payment, KYC, Customer Journey & Experience
Lean management, Agile, PMI, PMBoK or Prince2