Reference : XXXXXX
Within our teams, you support our main clients’ general, business and/or information systems departments in their transformation projects: from strategic thinking to the implementation of operational solutions, with responsibilities on subjects complex banking professions and functions.
Your mission will include:
- Analysis and understanding of customer needs;
- The specification of business solutions in line with the need;
- Support in the choice and implementation of software solutions;
- The reorganization and optimization of processes with the upgrade of customer processes;
- Adapting the operation of software packages to the client’s activity;
- Steering transformation and migration projects;
- Managing change and studying organizational impacts.
You will be required to participate in end-to-end projects using modern methodologies for business transformation such as Lean management, project management methods and best practice repositories such as CMMI , etc.
- M / F, higher education, You have initial knowledge of business transformation projects or/and information systems with initial knowledge of one or more components of Core Banking and/or business solutions.
- Dynamic, curious, autonomous and proactive with an appetite for banking subjects;
- Rigorous and pragmatic;
- With a good spirit of initiative and analysis with a natural ability to work in a team;
- Comfortable in human relations and results-oriented.
- You have mastered at least Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word tools.
- You have an excellent English level, which is essential in writing and speaking to adapt to possible international contexts.
If you are looking for a structure on a human scale where you will take an active part in the firm’s development (new offers, commercial activities, networking, etc.), join our teams.
UFO2 is an independent consulting firm specializing in business and digital transformation. Our expertise range from operational strategy, information systems, business and human capital, banking to data optimization. You will join a fast-growing human-centered independent firm working with large accounts in Luxembourg and internationally. Collective intelligence is at the heart of our organization’s DNA.