Consultant (M / F)
Reference : XXXXXX
Within our teams, you support our main clients’ IT department in their transformation projects: from optimizing data quality and architecture to implementing BI Platforms and upgrading BI platform software and computer networks.
Your mission will include:
- Collecting data, using ETL tools, and data’s reporting to ensure quality delivery of information and presentation of solution
- You will be in charge of Data model design methodology: DWH- Datalake & setup of Datamart (star model – snowflake model).
- Analysis and data digging, retro conception & retro modelization.
- SSIS data flow’ s implementation and maintenance (Datastage, Talend, Oracle Data Integrator, TimeXtender, Alteryx, BODS)
- Schedule visual reports, migration of Tableau software dashboard and SSRS reports to Power BIs and KPI scoreboard (PowerBI, Qlikview, Qliksense, Cognos, SAP BO)
- Managing budget & performance management tools (IBM Planning Analytics)
- Data Governance (Single Customer Repository; data dictionary, MDM)
- Experience with ticketing tools (JIRA, Mantis)
- Experience in Datavault is considered an asset.
- M / F Bachelor/Master degree graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 3 years of working experience in Business Intelligence project
- Knowledge of the Agile environment, Power BI Embedded, SSRS and SSIS development and Azure data factory
- Global vision of the BI role within a company
- Proactive mindset, with an orientation for solutions, and good people skills
- You have an excellent English level, which is essential in writing and speaking to adapt to possible international contexts.
If you are looking for a structure on a human scale where you will take an active part in the firm’s development (new offers, commercial activities, networking, etc.), join our teams.
UFO2 is an independent consulting firm specializing in business and digital transformation. Our expertise range from operational strategy, information systems, business and human capital, banking to data optimization. You will join a fast-growing human-centered independent firm working with large accounts in Luxembourg and internationally. Collective intelligence is at the heart of our organization’s DNA.
Position & Skills
SSIS Data Flow
Datastage, Talend, Oracle Data Integrator, TimeXtender, Alteryx, BODS
Visualization / Reporting tools
PowerBI, Qlikview, Qliksense, Cognos, SAP BO
Single Customer Repository; data dictionary, MDM