Déc 16, 2022
Consultant (M / F)
Reference : 22CDBA
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support new product launches and drive data quality across data products.
- Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks that captures metrics and operational KPIs for data pipeline quality and performance.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users’ information needs and views.
- Responsible for implementing best practices around systems integration, security, performance, and data management.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required
- Evolve the architectural capabilities and maturity of the data platform by engaging with enterprise architects and strategic internal and external partners..
- Support large-scale experimentation done by data scientists.
- Prototype new approaches and build solutions at scale.
- Have Expertise in the following Google Cloud Platform Products and Services: Google Compute Engine (GCE), Google Kubernetes (GKE), App Engine, Cloud Run, Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Big query, and Cloud Functions.
- Have adequate knowledge Cloud Storage, VPCs, Load Balancers, Cloud Armor, Cloud DNS, Cloud Routers, Cloud VPN, Hybrid connectivity, Stack Driver, Cloud IAM, Cloud Identity, Cloud Build, Cloud Source repositories, Organization governance policies.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL applications on Big Data Platform.