This document is intended to inform you about how UFO² Consulting processes your personal data (hereafter “Your Data”) in accordance with the rules set by European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons and the processing of personal data (hereafter “GDPR”).
In all cases, UFO² Consulting is committed to observing the data minimisation principle and ensures that only appropriate and relevant data are processed as required for the purposes defined.
- Who is the Controller?
UFO² Consulting (hereafter “UFO² Consulting” or the “Controller”), incorporated and with its registered office located at 21, rue Glesener L-1631 LUXEMBOURG, is the Controller, which means it determines the purposes and means of the processing of Your Data.
- What are the personal data that are collected?
Depending on your situation, the personal data UFO² Consulting collects about you may include the following:
- Name(s), first name(s);
- Title, functions within UFO² Consulting’s client company;
- Contact details :
- Fixed/mobile phone (business or personal, depending on what is provided by the data subject);
- Postal address (business or personal, depending on what is provided by the data subject)
- E-mail (business or personal, depending on what is provided by the data subject);
- Curriculum vitae.
- For what purposes does UFO² Consulting processes Your Data, and what is the lawful basis of those processing operations?
The GDPR requires that any processing be based on one of the six lawful basis it lists:
- the consent of the data subject,
- the need for the performance of a contract concluded with the data subject or pre-contractual measures at the latter’s request,
- a legal obligation,
- the protection of the vital interests of a natural person,
- the fact that the processing is required for UFO² Consulting to fulfil its activities or,
- the legitimate interest of the controller.
Depending on your situation and the reasons for which you are in contact with UFO² Consulting, you will find below the purposes of the processing of Your Data and the applicable lawful bases. Be aware that several headings may apply to you.
- If you are a candidate applying for a position at UFO² Consulting, Your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- receiving applications;
- management of the recruitment process for the position concerned;
- building up a pool of applications for the position concerned.
All these purposes are based on pre-contractual measures at your request.
- If you participate in events that UFO² Consulting organises, alone or in partnership with other organisations, Your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- Networking for business and research collaboration
- Sending newsletters and other UFO² Consulting information
- Invitation to events organised or co-organised by UFO² Consulting
- If you are visiting UFO² Consulting’s website, Your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- to enable the Data Subjects to use the functionalities of the Website
- to analyze browsing behavior to optimize the user experience offered by the Website
The Data Subjects may, at their discretion, refuse to communicate the Personal Data to UFO² Consulting. In this event however, some UFO² Consulting services may not be available.
For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data carried out by UFO² Consulting, and for any queries regarding the exercise of your rights, please contact the UFO² Consulting DPO : email@example.com.